Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Gluten Video Challenge III

I hope this is the last time I purposefully ingest gluten.  This week isn't as bad as the week before, but it's definitely not something I can label as "fun."

My acupuncturist wants me to hold off on gluten now to get a better assessment of my body.  Yay.  Praise God no more gluten for this upcoming week!  I am soooooooo thankful.  Instead, I get to boil herbs for a Chinese medicine drink twice a day.  *shudder*  At least, this time isn't as bitter.

Thank you, Father God, that even though my tumors are still present, eating still leads to pain... that in the midst of all the struggles and the unknown, you continue to provide.  Thank you for times with no pain.  Thank you for distracting activities.  Thank you for wonderful family and friends who keep me occupied.  Lord, you provide so abundantly that I truly lack nothing.  Thank you for providing Noel by my side to soothe me, cater to my whims, serve me food while I flop in bed.  Lord, you are good.  In you, I am satisfied.  Thank you for this life I get to live.

In Jesus' name I raise my voice in praise, amen.

Here's my video from Tuesday, September 22, 2015;
(https://youtu.be/xYwq5slgKGY)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! *big hugs* --Kristy