Sunday, March 27, 2016

Toileting

Burning.  It hurts.  Hurt so much!  What's going on?  My vision is blurred.  I can't see!  Everything I try to look at is a smear of color and soft light. Groaning.  Moaning.  Confused.  Panting.  Being cradled.  Sitting on the toilet.  Right?  Left?  Falling?  I feel gentle hands cradle me.  Who?  Lost.  Lost.  Head leaning on someone's belly as try to catch my breath. Help!  Help!  I can't breath... so tired!  Hurry.  Hurry.  Painful.  Palpitations.  So dizzy!

I remember Karen's words, "God wants us to ask for healing.  He wants us to ask for those desires of our hearts and I think he wants to give us good things he wants to heal."

I need to pray!

Father God please help!  Help me breathe.  Help me focus.  Give me peace.  Take away the pain.  Give me strength.  In you I can do all things!  Get me beyond the dizziness.  Help me make it through this ordeal.  Steady me.  

Strong arms wrapped around me,  Cradled gently, my body is held upright as my bottom is washed by running warm water in gloved hands.  Soft pats dry, clean and rub my butt.  Eyes half-open, I'm instructed to hold on tight.  Lifted up from the toilet, my arms lock tighter around my husband's neck as his hands scoop underneath my thighs.  Butt swinging in the the open air, another pair of hands pull on diapers.  Sitting efficiently in the walker seat, feet dragging on the ground, my younger brother, Chris, zips me to bed.  Once I lay in bed again, my body relaxes.  My whole body hurts.  I'm so sore from not being able to move!  My legs have no strength.  My arms are scrawny bones.  But praise God I live!

Picture of me in bed with Chris:

2 comments:

  1. Kristy, you are amazing. I'm always inspired by your constant hunger for God's love and how much discipline you have in seeking him first. The Lord is good!! You're strong inside and out! Love you lots and praying with you sister ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. You justify the word "strength". How you endure what you are going through and still remember God is in control. He loves you and does not want you to suffer. He does not call you at this time so fight, fight, fight. You are a great role model in time of pain. Keep it up. God loves you, for he is helping you, even if fighting doesnt seem like its enough. Praise your will to live. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! *big hugs* --Kristy