Monday, June 11, 2012

Health Update...

Monday, June 11, 2012

Hello Everyone!  Sorry for this late update... again.  I've been really tired since Bigfoot.  First week after Bigfoot, my body was reacting to cold food and cramping whenever my body temperature dropped.  Second week, dealing with nausea and increasing weakness.  This week, feeling super weak and slightly dizzy...  I'm easily out of breath when I walk fast or run up a single fight of stairs.  Sometimes, even carrying my little backpack feels like a huge weight dragging me down. *grimace*

Got my CT scan results... clear!  Got my lab work results... very anemic (hemoglobin of 7.7).  I'm just glad that my oncologist didn't require me to get a blood transfusion.  *wide grin*  Next step, I get my iron levels checked out.  The doctors will decide what to do from there.  *shrug*  I'm able to work, although not at optimum levels... so overall, I'm happy.

Enough gloomy talk... there's only so much I want to dwell on my health... or lack of it.  =D  God has provided me the ability to still work full-time.  The days I really feel tired and need to rest, somehow they fall perfectly on my days off.  Because of times I don't have strength, I appreciate and can look forward to days when I am strong.

So yeah... keep praying for me... to have wisdom in how I live and what I do... to have a positive attitude and be joyful in all situations.  I have much to live for and lots to do!  =D

Lord Father, I choose to follow you and to use my life to glorify your name.  Please give me the wisdom in how and when to expend my energy... and give me strength to follow you in what you've called me to do.  Lord, give me wisdom to not add more into my life than you want for me so that I don't get drained by my own pride and independence.

Father God, please give me the strength to continue work... to make it through each patient with a joyful smile and a heart focused on serving.  Help me be positive and trust that things I cannot do both at work, at home, at church... that Lord, you will provide an alternative or helping hand.  Lord, it's so much easier to be irritable when I'm so tired I feel like I'm on the verge of tipping over... my store of patience to any irritant is almost non-existent!  Father, give me peace of heart and your eyes so I can see others with the love that you have for each person.  Lord, help me to abide in you when I can't function well on my own.

Thank you Father, that Noel still doesn't have a job.  It's so nice to come home and have meals already prepared.  Having Noel home is a huge comfort and I'm grateful that I can relax with my husband after work... and he has both the time and energy to run the chores when I feel so tired.  =D  Heheeehehee... I have a personal nanny!  *wide grin*  (Thanks Hubby!)

Thank you, Lord, for the big and little blessings in my life... for the strength to keep going... for the 15-16 hours of sleep I got last night!  Yay!  In Jesus' name I pray, amen.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Ate! Glad ur CT scan came back negative! He has his mysterious way of making miracles happen! God is good all the time! Keep doing what your doing! Your always in our prayers! Much love to you and Manong!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! *big hugs* --Kristy