Monday, December 26, 2011

Holiday Seasons

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!!!! *big hugs*

Noel bought me this keyboard I'm using right now... it's so awesome! I can type faster and easier. *drool* I hate typing on a computer so I've been using my iPad... but tapping away at the iPad screen is SLOW and produces many mistakes. Now, I can type anywhere I want... usually in an area where there's lots of sun. *wide grin* Did I meantion that I love being in the sun? =D

But beyond the super cool gifts during this time of year... what I've realized that I treasure most is time with my family and friends. Actually, since I don't spend a whole lot of time with my family, I'm going to start reserving these special holiday times for family first. As I look back on this life I've lived so far (not that it's been that long), I realize that I really do take my family for granted. My family is always there for me, always supports me, always worries and cares for me. And what do I do in return? I feel so safe that my family is always there that I spend even LESS time with them! There's definately something very wrong with that. *sheepish grin*

Father in heaven, thank you for my family. Thank you for my friends. Thank you for this past year of irreplaceable lessons learned and challenges overcome. Help me become a person who can honor you and honor my family and honor my friends above my own personal selfishness... not to loose myself, but to truely know myself more.

In Jesus' name I give my thanks, amen.

See most of you next year! *super big hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! *big hugs* --Kristy