Saturday, April 14, 2012

Amazing wonders

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ahhhh... this week's supposed to rain again.  When the weather reports state rain... I'm learning to expect these tiny little drizzles.  What rain?  *grin*

Tonight... it RAINED! Lightening and thunder.... so cool! 

Strips of light flash through the sky
Indoor lamps do softly flicker
Objects hidden here they lie
Thunder roars and buildings quiver

Heavy rain now pounds the ground
Mini rivers newly laid
Wind blows leaves high around
Fractured light and ripples made

Watching nature sing it's song
I stare in awe at this new world found
This life and power here not long
God's creation with light and sound

Lord in heaven, thank you for the rest and peace I find in your creations.  Thank you for the time I can sit and appreciate the dancing light and roar of sound.  *wide grin*  Thank you for the reminder to just sit back and rest... to let my worries and thoughts drift away into your care.  God, again, I am reminded of your love for me, the intricate details of your creation, and the joy found in your presence.  Again and again, I give my worries to you and ask that you give me wisdom to handle situations I find myself in and am confused about what to do.

In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! *big hugs* --Kristy