Thursday, May 1, 2014

My Husband

Noel. My beloved. My heart. My other half. You are an amazing blessing from God. I am honored to walk by your side.

I can proudly boast about how much you’ve grown as my husband, as a man and as a leader. Learning to follow Jesus Christ as Lord, letting go of doing things your own way, taking heart and being at peace in God’s provisions, stepping up to take responsibility in our household, willing to make the tough decisions, handling the household finances… I fall more and more in love with the man God is shaping you into. I love your integrity. I appreciate your hard-working nature. I take pride in your willingness when cornered to seek God. I feel secure in the fact you let God guide you as the head of our household. I respect the strength and courage you demonstrate each day to face forward, trusting in God’s provision and timing: for my health, for your future job, for our finances, for the time given us to spend together.

Thank you for showing me every day how much you love me… by your attitude, your actions, your words. In comparison, I’m not able to offer you much. Even though I only work 3 days a week, I come home and crash. However, what I can do is pray. Because I believe that God our Father and Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit as one God is all-powerful, I give our future, our hopes, our dreams, our wants and our needs into his hands.

May our Lord bless you, my husband, with favor: favor with the people you meet; in your future job and the co-workers you will have; in seeing the blessings given you day by day, weeks, months and years to come.

Lord Jesus, thank you for my husband’s heart to follow you as Lord and Savior. Thank you for bringing peace and joy in our household even when everything appears to go wrong. Thank you for always providing, even as I only work part-time and Noel is jobless, you bless us with time together, Noel’s ability to do everything around the house (grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning up… I don’t do anything at all!), the bills are paid, and our spirits don’t feel burdened. Lord, I know that in your time, you will provide Noel a job… one that he will thrive in, a workplace where he will be challenged to expand his skills, a community of friends, and a place where you will be glorified.

In Jesus’ name I lift my hands in prayer and praise.

If you don’t mind praying for Noel’s job, this is his prayer request: “For continued patience with my job search, as nothing has panned out with any past resume submissions.”

Thank you everyone for your love and support!  *super big hug*
Noel playing with toys... soooo cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! *big hugs* --Kristy