Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fun Weekend!!! =D

Took some friends paintballing this Sunday after church... no... I refrained from playing. *sad sigh* Listening to the paint flying, guns snapping, and watching beginners run around... *smirk* I so wanted to jump in and shoot people! *wide grin*

At work, I help heal people and fix their wounds... for fun, I shoot people with paintballs and cause bruises and cuts. Paradox huh?

Being at the paintball field, feeling restless... I end up running around to expend energy. I hop onto the field to video Noel and some friends playing on the intermediate field... in some ways, so satisfying to be actually ON the field... but so frustrating not to be the one playing!

Praise God that I didn't get hit by any paintballs... somehow, my car in the parking lot got hit by a stray paintball and one whizzed two inches next to me... but nothing actually hit ME. Ummmmmmmm.... somehow, I still ended up with 3-4 bruises on my left knee. I didn't do anything! Really!!! *puzzled look* Is my body that fragile? *thinking hard but wanting to play paintball next time regardless* =D

Father in heaven, thank you for keeping me safe even when I push boundaries and intentionally step into situations that I'm supposed to stay away from. Thank you, Lord, that even as I'm still struggling with not physically feeling my best... I can enjoy so much excitement and fun! I'm tired... but Lord God, thank you that I was able to enjoy the sun, wind, and excitement of being around paintball.

Thank you, Lord, that today (Monday), I had the opportunity to change my car engine oil and rotate my tires. My strength isn't quite all there and moving positions from standing to sitting caused a major headache (literally)... however, thank you that my tires got rotated because the front inner tires wore out so much that the steel belt underneath shows. *shock* The wear on my car tires were so far in deep that even when I do my monthly tire check (just done last week with plenty of tread on the main tread surface), I missed the inner tire wear... probably from the aggressive toe out poisition of my front tires (still stock). So Lord, thank you for protecting me and guiding me so that I can buy new tires before my car gets into an accident!

Lord God, you're timing and provision is awesome and beyond perfect! You provided that Noel and I were able to have today off work, sign our refinance paperwork, spend time with friends, work on my car, clean our home, AND we even got our cable internet installed for free with the monthly bill costing less than our current phone/DSL combo... WOW!!! (For those who worry that I do too much... I napped too. *grin*)

Father, when Noel and I walk as you've called and follow your lead... I see so many more blessings than when I struggle to find my own path. Thank you that you mediate decisions between Noel and I so much that neither one of us needs to fight for making the "right" choices in our marriage, our relationship, and our household. Instead, we each have our own opinions... but when we disagree... we ask you, God, for the right answer, wait (sometimes you've made us wait weeks, months, and there have been things you've made us wait for YEARS before answering)... and the outcome of each situation we truly place into your hands is resolved beyond perfect!

My car tires, the internet, refinancing our mortgage... Lord, I'm so spoiled that when I wait upon your timing and your lead... I feel like I'm rewarded with more than I deserve... I'm awed and humbled by your love, my Father in heaven, for your provisions are even greater than anything I can ever ask for or accomplish under my own power.

In Jesus' name, I thank you for loving me, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! *big hugs* --Kristy