Monday, August 20, 2012

Quick update...

Monday, Aug 20, 2012

No blog post coming in the next couple days... super busy!!! 

Wow... somehow I've got the feeling that now I'm not a youth counselor anymore... life's gonna get REALLY busy.  Wonder what God's got up his sleeve?  =D

Father God... thought I would get to rest more once I finished being a youth counselor.  Ummmm, how come it seems like I've got even more stuff lined up?  *puzzled look*  I already miss spending time with my youth kids.  *sniffle*  Got the opportunity to play with some of them during our annual paintball event Saturday... but I had to work this Sunday so didn't get to hear their cool follow-up stories.  Lord, I ask that in all the craziness of this life, please give me and teach me how to just rest in you.  There's so much I want to and need to do... and I feel so tired.  Life's not over yet!  So Father God, give me strength to keep running forward with joy and hope in you.

In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! *big hugs* --Kristy