Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Surgery

Surgery planned for Oct 5, 2011 at 9am!

Yay!!! I'm so excited! From here on out... Things will just keep getting better!

Don't know how long I'll need to be in the hospital... Kinda depends on where the mass is actually attached to. *grin*

Thanks to everyone who's been wishing me the best and praying for me! I really appreciate all the encouragement and support.

Just wanted to let you all know that I feel very loved and have been blessed with almost finishing my backyard project (all the heavy stuff done) and really enjoying my time with Noel(outdoor rock climbing, cleaning house, sleeping late). Life's been awesome!

Love ya all and see you guys soon! --K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! *big hugs* --Kristy